Skip Navigation

Harris Hall

harris

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Harris Hall was first opened in 1929 as an all-women's hall for nursing school students. Since then, Harris Hall has undergone an addition and several renovations, most recently in 2014 to reflect current amenities. Harris Hall is located directly on Clifton Road, adjacent to the Emory University Hospital. One of our larger buildings, Harris features 343 bedspaces in a variety of styles; a beautifully renovated parlor, close proximity to the Business School, Law School, and University quadrangle.

 Air Conditioning  in each room
 Room Style  doubles, singles, suites
 Average Room Size  15' x 11'
 Bathroom Style  community bath; private suite-bath; single bath
 Cable Television  Emory cable service
 Internet  secure wireless
 Furniture (per resident)  bed, dresser, desk, chair, closet (wardrobe)
 Kitchen  community kitchen on 1st, 2nd floors
 Laundry  1st, 5th floors
 Lounge Space  building parlor; conference room; open study lounges per floor
 Accessibility  yes
 Other  elevator